Erectile dysfunction disorder occurs for a variety of reasons. Normalization of the processes affecting the blood supply of the pelvic organs and the general tone, allow you to restore strength and prevent the development of impotence. The hawthorn can help in this, its medicinal properties and contraindications for men are fully studied. It has been found to be useful in the fight against prostatitis and impotence. The main thing is to know how to use it correctly.
Vitamin composition of hawthorn
The nutritional value of 100 grams of berries is only 53 kilocalories. There are no fats and proteins, and there are only 14 carbohydrates. Hawthorn fruits contain many vitamins:
- Retinol (A) . Promotes strengthening of blood vessels, regeneration processes, normalization of the function of the heart muscle.
- Tocopherol (E) . Restores hormonal levels, improves skin, hair structure, nail plate. Since ancient times it is a vitamin of youth.
- Ascorbic acid (C) . It has antioxidant properties, strengthens the protective functions of the body, promotes better testosterone production and increased libido.
- Naphthoquinone (K) . Promotes the normalization of blood clotting. Prevents the development of osteoporosis and liver cancer.
- Beta carotene . Supports the health of tooth enamel, dermis, vision. Acts as an antioxidant.
Along with nutrients, the plant contains sorbitol, essential oil, tannins, alkaloids, acetylcholine, phytoncides, and essential organic acids.
There are over 1000 species of hawthorn, but the effect of only red, which is most often used for medicinal purposes, has been fully studied on the body. All parts of the plant are used to prepare various potions:
- The bark contains flavonoids that normalize liver function.
- Leaves, inflorescences are rich in relieving inflammation, preventing the development of tumors, dilating blood vessels, and stimulating collagen production with ureolic acid.
- The fruits contain pectin, which removes toxins, toxins, strengthens and heals the cardiovascular system. The compound allows you to cope with heart failure, normalize the heartbeat during arrhythmias, and improves blood flow and a person’s condition in postinfarction conditions.
Attention! Hawthorn should not be viewed as an alternative to medication. It is impossible to refuse pills and procedures prescribed by a specialist.
The plant is indispensable for the male body. It has a positive effect and eliminates disorders of many organs. Its fruits, leaves, bark help to cope with the following problems:
- coronary insufficiency – complete or reduced cessation of blood flow, which is necessary to supply the myocardium with nutrient compounds and oxygen;
- violation of blood circulation required for the normal function of the pelvic organs;
- lack of oxygen, leading to the disruption of absolutely all processes in the body;
- vitamin deficiency, which manifests itself in winter and off-season, when the diet is not enriched with fruits and vegetables, because those grown in a greenhouse do not always have a rich composition;
- constant headaches, insomnia and nervous exhaustion, which are caused by overwork and various problems at work, in the family, leading to the listed problems, and the result is prolonged depression;
- erectile dysfunction, when intimacy becomes simply impossible.
Hawthorn increases potency without any harm to the body. It does not contain any harmful substances and is absolutely environmentally friendly, does not have a negative concomitant effect, which is typical for many medicines.
Attention! Valuable and useful honey is prepared from berries, characterized by increased medicinal properties due to the saturated concentration, but it is quite rare.
The influence of hawthorn on potency and prostatitis
Inflammation of the prostate gland is accompanied by severe discomfort, irritability, and increased fatigue. In such a state, the normalization of the hormonal background is important. It is his imbalance that leads to prostatitis and benign tumors, which bring men not only strong painful sensations, but also the inability to lead a full sex life.
The benefits of berries for potency are anti-stress properties and improving the function of the cardiovascular system:
- increasing the elasticity and reliability of the vessel walls;
- improving the rheological properties of blood;
- elimination of congestion in the pelvic organs;
- restoration of peripheral circulation.
Regular use of hawthorn leads to an increase in the quality and duration of an erection, increased libido, stimulation of the secretion of prostate secretions.
Attention! The daily norm is 150 g of fruit. Exceeding the dosage leads to the development of side effects.
Hawthorn recipes for potency problems
Berries can be purchased in season, but, as a rule, it is better to plant such a crop in your country house or garden, when there is such an opportunity. Harvested in October and November. They can be frozen. In this form, they retain their medicinal properties from 6 to 12 months.
An alternative storage option is drying in an oven at a temperature of 60 degrees and subsequent storage in a cloth bag, tin or glass resealable container. Inflorescences are harvested from May to June, laid out on paper in a dark and well-ventilated area.
To prepare a fresh drink, either fresh or frozen fruits are used. The first option is preferable because it retains the maximum healing properties. Take half a kilogram of berries, thoroughly wash, cut. Pour in 100 ml of water, heat to 40 degrees and wring out. It is taken, previously diluted in a 1: 1 ratio in a tablespoon.
Important! A mixture of hawthorn with honey helps to normalize erection and tone well.
It is almost impossible to prepare this highly concentrated product at home. It is obtained from the flowers and fruits of the hawthorn by the extraction method. It completely preserves the etheric compounds. This makes the oil highly concentrated. Take the remedy three times a day, one teaspoon.
A healthy drink is being prepared from leaves and flowers. To brew tea, put one teaspoon of a mixture of equal parts dried leaves and flowers on a regular cup. They consume it twice a day, each time preparing a new one.
Bring a liter of water to a boil. Pour 100 g of berries there. Boil over low heat for a quarter of an hour. Cool, take 50 ml three times a day before meals.
The use of hawthorn to restore potency manifests itself well when using tincture. It is made from a liter of alcohol (diluted medical grade) and a glass of fruit. The tool is insisted for 2 weeks and 40-50 drops are used per ½ glass of water.
Contraindications to the use of hawthorn
The medicinal plant brings undeniable benefits to the body and is considered one of the safest homeopathic remedies. This does not mean that every man can take it. There are a number of contraindications and precautions that must be taken into account and followed:
- Do not use hawthorn potions on an empty stomach. This will provoke the development of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, the appearance of spasms and pain.
- It is forbidden to drink any medicines with broths, tinctures, tea. This will lead to sharp pain with localization in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Drivers should refrain from any means before a long journey. They promote relaxation by causing drowsiness, which can lead to accidents.
- Hawthorn is forbidden to take in acute and chronic diseases of the digestive system, hypotension, bradycardia, individual intolerance.
A side effect, manifested by digestive problems, manifests itself with a systematic violation of dosages. To prevent this from happening, it is recommended that you first consult with your doctor. It will be useful to undergo an examination and make sure that there are no problems with the gastrointestinal tract.